We are back with our online sessions, we’ve had an extended break and missed you all! Hope you have been keeping safe and well?
We thought that we would get back into the swing of things by a gentle 2 hour session with the ‘Joy of Drawing’.
We are going to set out to rediscover our Joy of Drawing and blow the cobwebs away.
You will need a Plate and Knife and Fork – for our subject!
- We will do a warm-up using our bodies and minds…
- Then into a series of exercises using coloured pencils/pens/pastels
- Making delicious fine line marks experiments,
- Drawing around the plate and knife and fork
- And drawing our faces from memory!
- using quick line techniques
- other hand
- 360/180/90/45 degree sketches
- Additional pattern techniques
- Plus Blending and blurring lines…
What ever you have to available:
Pencils, coloured crayons, wax crayons, pastels, oil/chalk, pens (biros) felt tip pens, marker pens.
Paper – Scraps of any type of paper, coloured, light cardboard
Details of the Session:
Saturday 30th January 2021 10.30am – 12.30pm
Via Zoom – to register please contact Roz on email@example.com or 07818 036 434
FREE & OPEN TO ALL Complete Beginners – Experienced Artists